Scope of these Terms and Conditions:
Free shares, VIP artivenst and major shareholders
Globalpeace Campus INC / USA Real Estate and Art
Terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions 1-14)
For the purchase of books, merchandise, seminars, works of art, sponsorship and VIP packages, or innovation and genevelopment-promoting artworks, media and real estate of: Globalpeace / Campus INC. / Florida / USA-Florida Register-No. P15000005667 (hereinafter also referred to as the Company) represented by Código Universo Invest Holding S.A. Carrer Olivera no. 35, La Mola, 07157 Port d'Andratx, Majorca, Spain CIF: ES A 57720971 the following terms and conditions are agreed.
- The legal location for the acceptance and delivery of goods orders is Port d'Andratx.
- You can order via e-mail, phone or mail.
- Prices, price changes for artworks, shares, goods and books are forwarded to purchasers via email.
- Invoicing is based on the prices valid at the time or placing the order.
- The prices include the legal Spanish value added tax IVA (VAT) for goods and books: In art purchases the IVA is included. However, for international shipments (export) with international tax identification number, invoices for artworks or supporter and VIP packages can be issued without IVA.
- The price includes shipping costs for books, goods, artworks, shares and supporter or VIP packages.
- An exclusive purchase of shares is not possible. The shares are a bonus issue to other goods purchased.
- Delivery/Invoicing. The ordered books, artworks, shares or supporter and VIP packages as well as the confirmation of registration in the register of shareholders with the trustee will be sent to you via e-mail or directly as registered value parcel to your home or to the delivery address you specify. The invoice will be emailed to the address you specify.
- Online booking of Código Universo seminars
The seminar organizer attempts to confirm the seminar dates preferred by the interested person and propose short-term alternative dates if the seminar is fully booked. There is no right to a refund of any payments already made in case of non-participation in the seminars booked, but a new seminar date may be requested. The seminar organizer will seek to provide the desired seminar language, otherwise all seminars will be held either in German, English or Spanish. The organizer assumes no liability for objects left in the cloakroom and personal belongings of the seminar participants. The seminar participant must pay the seminar fees into the account of the seminar organizer three weeks before the seminar begins. Account No.: IBAN: ES21 2100 1390 4102 0015 7157, Bank: La Caixa Port d'Andratx / Swift: CAIXE SBB 652, Account holder: Codigo Universo Holding Invest S.A. The price of the C seminars in Port d'Andratx includes accommodation in 2-3-bed rooms in the museum building of the Liedtke Museum in Port d'Andratx.
-The place of jurisdiction for merchants, legal persons under public law and legal persons is Palma de Mallorca. Spanish law applies.
-Payment/shipping of goods: You have the option to pay by direct debit, credit card or against invoice (payable within 14 days without deduction). The shipment of books, goods, artworks or shares or the registration in the share register as registered shareholder with the trustee of the shares will take place once you have paid the purchase price of the goods or supporter and VIP packages purchased.
-Retention of title: Until full payment of the artworks, goods, real estate, books by the buyer, the artworks, books, goods, real estate, shares as well as supporter and VIP packages shall remain the property and in possession of the seller. Upon payment of the purchased artworks, books and the supporter and VIP packages the change of ownership and transfer of title of the free shares to the buyer takes place.
-The shares are subject to a sale and transfer blocking notice of five years for the owners of the shares and, at the request of the shareholder, shall be held in trust for the buyer by the seller - Codigo Universo Invest Holding SA - or a trust company of Codigo Universo Invest Holding. The trustee of the seller exercises the voting rights of the shares at its discretion and in good faith for 5 years and receives from the trustor 0.5% of the dividend paid by the Company to the shareholder for its trust services. Additional remuneration for the trustee of the shares for its trust services has not been agreed. An annulment of the trust agreement or of the sale restriction period prior to the expiry of the five-year blocking period requires written approval of the trustee and the Board of the stock company in which the buyer keeps its shareholding. The shareholders will be listed as shareholders of the Company in the share register at the registered office of the Company or at the registered office of the trustee. The costs for application and registration of shareholders of registered shares in the shareholders register of the Company in the commercial register, at the registered office of the Company, are borne by the shareholder.
- The buyer agrees to receive more information on ethical capitalism projects by phone or email.
- The buyer has the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days and declare his cancellation in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) without stating any reasons.
- All versions of this Agreement in other languages are provided for practical reasons. In case of conflicts, however, only the Spanish version shall apply.
Verbal agreements do not exist. Additions or changes to the Purchase Contract or the Terms and Conditions must be in writing. This also applies to the waiver of the written form. Any different Terms and Conditions of the Contracting Parties become irrelevant upon conclusion of the Contract. Should one or more provisions of this Contract be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the entire Contract. In this case, the parties are obliged to replace the completely or partially ineffective provisions by a provision coming closest to the intended commercial purpose of the Contract. The same applies to contractual loopholes.
- Liability limitations
- The Companies
- Código Universo Invest Holding S.A. CIF: A 57720971 Spain
- aimeim PLC. CRO 545616 Irland,
- and the Globalpeace Campus INC. USA ./ Florida Register No .: P15000005667 with office in Europe, Carrer Olivera no. 35, La Mola, 07157 Port d'Andratx, Majorca, CIF: ES A 5772097 are start-up venture capital companies. Profit forecasts for the three companies (A, B and C) can not be made at this time. The shares of the three companies are not traded on the stock exchange but can be freely bought and sold with the approval of the Management Board (see paragraph 9). A decision on an order should make the buyer and art buyers only after the careful study of the entire prospectus as a promoter of the project. The buyer of the artwork must not turn his decision to buy the artworks on a speculative decision to speculate with the shares because they can suffer as a start-up and venture capital company shares a total loss. The purchaser is aware that in addition to this Prospectus, there is no securities prospectus approved by stock exchange regulators in Germany, Spain, England, Ireland or the EU, China and the USA.