General terms and conditions of Código Universo Invest Holding SA
Scope of application of these General Terms and Conditions:
Free shares, VIP-artivenst and major shareholders
General terms and conditions (GTC 1-14)
For the purchase of books, goods, works of art, sponsor and VIP packages or innovation and evolutionary seminars, works of art, media and real estate: Código Universo Invest Holding S.A. Carrer Olivera No. 35, La Mola, 07157 Port d'Andratx, Mallorca, Spain (hereinafter also referred to as the Company) are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Port d'Andratx is agreed as the legal place of ordering and delivery for goods orders.
- You can order via email, telephone or post.
- Prices and price changes for works of art, shares, goods and books will be communicated to the buyers by e-mail
- The prices valid at the time of the order are decisive for invoicing.
- The prices include the legal Spanish value added tax IVA with goods and books. The IVA is included in art purchases. The calculation of the works of art or sponsor and VIP packages can, however, take place with a foreign dispatch (export) and with international tax number without IVA.
- The price includes the shipping costs for books, goods, works of art, shares and sponsors or VIP packages.
- An exclusive purchase of shares is not possible. The shares are a free issue of other purchased goods.
- The Código Universo text artworks illustrated in the VIP packages are available in other languages in the same sizes, editions and hand-signed at the prices indicated for the illustrated picture and will be delivered in another language if the ordered picture is sold in the meantime in the language illustrated.
- Delivery / invoicing. The ordered books, works of art, shares or the sponsor or VIP packages and the confirmation of the entry in the register of shareholders with the trustee will be sent to you by e-mail or directly to your home or to the delivery address as insured consignment. The invoice will be sent by e-mail to the address you specify.
- Online bookings of Código Universo seminars
The seminar organizer will try to meet the date requested by the seminar book as soon as possible and will suggest alternative dates for the seminar when the seminar is booked out. There is no entitlement to a refund of payments already made in the event of non-participation in the seminars booked, but a one-off entitlement to a new seminar date. The seminar organizer tries to fulfill the desired seminar language otherwise all seminars will be held either in German, English or Spanish. The organizer assumes no liability for wardrobe and personal belongings of the seminar participants. The seminar participant has to pay the seminar fees 3 weeks before the beginning of the seminar to the account of the seminar organizer: IBAN: ES21 2100 1390 4102 0015 7157 - Bank: la Caixa Port d'Andratx - Swift: CAIXE SBB 652 - Account holder: Código Universo Invest Holding S.A. The seminar price for the seminars in Port d'Andratx includes accommodation in a 2-3-bed room in the museum building of the Liedtke Museum in Port d'Andratx.
- Palma de Mallorca is agreed as the place of jurisdiction for merchants, legal entities under public law and legal entities. Spanish law applies.
- Payment / shipping of goods: You can pay by direct debit, credit card or invoice (payable within 14 days without deductions). The dispatch of the books, goods, works of art or shares or the entry in the share register as registered shareholder with the trustee of the shares takes place after payment of the purchase price of the purchased goods or sponsor and VIP packages.
- Retention of title: Until full payment of the works of art, goods, real estate, books by the buyer, the works of art, books, goods, real estate, shares as well as sponsor and VIP packages remain in the possession and property of the seller. With the payment of the purchased works of art, books as well as the sponsor and VIP packages, the free share ownership and ownership change is carried out on the buyer.
- The shares are subject to a 5-year lock-up period for the owners of the shares and, at the request of the shareholder, are held in trust for the purchaser by the seller: Código Universo Invest Holding S.A. or a trust company of Código Universo Invest Holding. The trustee of the seller exercises the voting rights of the shares at his discretion and to the best of his knowledge for 5 years and receives 0.5% of the Company's dividend payment to the shareholder for his trustee services from the trustee. No further remuneration for the trustee of the shares has been agreed for his trustee services. A cancellation of the trust agreement or the lock-up period before the expiry of the 5-year lock-up period requires the written consent of the trustee and the management board of the stock corporation in which the buyer holds his shareholding. The shareholders are entered in the share register at the registered office of the Company or at the registered office of the trustee as shareholders of the Company. The costs of applying for and registering registered shareholders in the Company's register of shareholders in the commercial register at the Company's registered office shall be borne by the shareholder.
- The customer agrees to receive further information about Ethical Capitalism projects by telephone or e-mail.
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days and without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, email) his withdrawal to explain.
- All versions of this Agreement in other languages are provided for convenience only. However, in the event of conflict, the Spanish version shall prevail. Verbal agreements do not exist. Supplements or changes of the sales contract or the T&C require the written form. This also applies to the waiver of the written form requirement. Upon conclusion of the contract, any other terms and conditions of the contracting parties shall become invalid. Should one or more provisions of this contract be or become legally invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the entire contract. In this case, the parties are obliged to replace the completely or partially ineffective provisions with provisions that come as close as possible to the intended economic purpose of the contract. The same shall apply in the event of contractual gaps.
- Limitations of liability
- The two companies
- Código Universo Invest Holding SA CIF: A 57720971 Spain,
- aimeim PLC. CRO 545616 Ireland are start-up venture capital companies. Profit forecasts for the two companies (A and B) cannot be made at present. The shares of the two companies are not traded on the stock exchange but may be freely bought and sold with the approval of the Management Board (see paragraph 9). A decision on an order should only be made by the purchaser and art buyer after careful study of the entire prospectus as promoter of the project. The buyer of the artworks may not base his decision to purchase the artworks on a speculative decision to speculate with the shares as these can suffer a total loss as start-up and venture capital company shares. The purchaser is aware that, in addition to this prospectus, there is no securities prospectus approved by the stock exchange supervisory authorities in Germany, Spain, England, Ireland or the EU, China and the USA.