The innovation factory
The innovation factory in the Globalpeace Campus includes not only the architectural head of the name Innovationfabrik, but also all four buildings that divide up the various areas of culture and research.
The concept of the Innovation Factory includes a new positive force center for the design of future Ethics, with the joining of the Research Center, the University and the visualization of millennia-old art and innovation puzzles, as well as the creation of business facilities with new technologies and the 13 evolutionary museums from the Stone Age to the present day. Products, programs and markets.
The innovation factory in the campus consisting of:
Código Universo Gene Research Institute:
For epigenetic and genetic recovery as well as rejuvenation of the body. The empirical application control in the institute confirms the effects of Gen Clean and aimeim. It also develops products that promote the rejuvenation program (see EIMM).
The Código Universo art open Evolution Museum:
With 13 evolutionary museums with over 1,000 original works of art from the Stone Age to the present day. In collaboration with international museums and collectors, the art formula is used to organize evolution exhibitions of important works of art history and from different countries, as well as innovation and focus areas as temporary exhibitions.
With a focus on epigenetics, information medicine, future philosophy, human rights, creativity, innovation and evolution.
IT Library and DVD Film Archive for research results.
- For companies, guests and residents for wood, plastics and metalworking, web design and painting, as well as a music, film and photo studio.
- Internet TV Sendestudio:
- We send news about the arts, research results and innovations worldwide from the innovation factory on the Internet.
- Cinema, music, theater and lecture hall:
- Permanent special exhibition for innovation, research results and new humanities theories of the innovation factory from the fields of medicine, the arts, architecture, technology, design and fashion.
- Art and Innovation Special Exhibitions:
- Theater, readings, music and film performances
- Living, Living and Inventing in the Innovation Factory:
- For companies, members and guests: to get to know each other, to work on their own ideas, works of art and inventions, to be inspired by roommates, to get advice, to attend seminars or to retire for innovation.
- Inventors, philosophers and artists' hostels:
- Being there is everything. Experience the innovative power of the innovation factory, shared dormitory.
- The Inventor and Artist Loft Factory Hotel in the Museum:
- on request with easel, workbench, film editing computer, laptop, music studio or synthesizer with the latest software in the loft. Inventor and artist lofts also for company and research seminars, seminar companies.
- The innovation monastery with a shared studio:
- to calmly redesign their own project tasks or lifestyles.
- Lofts in the innovation factory:
- for research institutes, companies, researchers, artists, inventors, actors, architects and designers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, film producers and photographers.
The Idea Market for Innovation Supplies (in the connected shopping center) the shopping and service service for institutes, companies, researchers, inventors, artists and designers with shop of tools and materials, artist supplies, computer shop, digital printing, graphic and advertising agency, DVD, Music and film archive, fashion, health and fitness area, gourmet food, galleries, stage, big screen and gourmet restaurant, as well as cafe galleries, cafes and restaurants for museum visitors and not least for all visitors and tourists.